Welcome to our class web page.
Hello and a very big welcome to Reception. My name is Mrs Edmonds and I will be your class teacher for this year. I am very excited to meet all of you and begin our journey in Reception. I hope you are too.
3 facts about me:
1. I have a fifteen year old son called Harry. Harry plays football most weekends so my weekends are taken up taking Harry to and from football training and matches.
2. I love to watch non-league football and I try and watch as many matches as I can.
3. I enjoy going on long walks and bike rides.
Our learning support assistant this year will be Mrs Seaman.
Here are 3 facts about Mrs Seaman.
1. I love butterflies.
2. I enjoy listening to music.
3. I like going on long walks near the sea.
Lets take a closer look at our class name Bond Street.
The station was first opened on 24 September 1900 by the Central London Railway, three months after the first stations on the Central line opened.
The street was named after Sir Thomas Bond, the head of a syndicate of developers who purchased a Piccadilly mansion called Clarendon House from Christopher Monck, 2nd Duke of Albemarle in 1686, and proceeded to demolish the house and develop the area.
London's famous Bond Street is revered throughout the world for its wealth of elegant stores, exclusive brands, designer fashion, luxury goods, fine jewels, art and antiques. Set in the heart of historic Mayfair, in London's popular West End, Bond Street has become a haven for gracious living.
Important class information.
- Water bottles need to be cleaned every day and bought back into school.
- Bond Street have P E on Tuesdays. Please ensure your child has a PE kit in school on this day.
- Please ensure your child brings their reading book and reading diary into school each day.
Things to remember.
Contacting Mrs Edmonds.
If you would like to contact the teacher directly, please send an email to the class account:
Mrs Edmonds will try to check these emails once a day; however if you have a more urgent message, please phone the school office on 01376 513477 (option 2)
Long Term Plan
Medium Term Plans