Year 3/4-Liverpool Street
Welcome to Liverpool Street. I am Mrs. Chambers the Class Teacher of this Year3/4 Class and I eagerly anticipate the wonderful learning experiences of the upcoming school year. Come join us on this wonderful journey as we explore many exciting themes that bring our learning to life.
Here are some important reminders
- Cake is awarded to the class who receives the highest attendance each week. Let us aim for 100%
- Our classes’ P.E sessions are held every Tuesday and Thursday. Kits will be sent home every Friday to be washed and must we be brought back in on Monday; ready for the week ahead.
- In Liv. Str. we are proud to say that we are immersive readers. It has been a pleasure to see so many of them eager to show off their overnight reading. Please continue to read with your children at home each night and write a note in their Reading Diaries. As a matter of school Policy Reading Diaries must be in school every day.
- Water Bottles must also be school at all times. You can purchase a new water bottle from the school office. In class, students are encouraged to drink regularly and stay hydrated. Not having a water bottle makes this quite challenging.
- We are happy to help children to extend their learning outside of school. This is done with Homework activities in GPS; Reading; and Arithmetic which are sent home each Friday. Please return this to school by the following Thursday.
- Let us all celebrate the successes of the children in our class. When you have your achievements at home and in your various extra-curricular activities, do not hesitate to share these with me either by speaking to me at the end of the day or by email to our classes’ email address.
- Similarly, should you have any concerns or issues do not please feel free to share these with me in similar fashion.
Your children have settled back into the school routine beautifully; you should be very proud of them; I most certainly am!