Year 3/4-Liverpool Street
Welcome to Liverpool Street. I am Mrs. Chambers the Class Teacher of this Year3/4 Class and I eagerly anticipate the wonderful learning experiences of the upcoming school year. Come join us on this wonderful journey as we explore many exciting themes that bring our learning to life.
- Cake is awarded to the class who receives the highest attendance each week. Let us aim for 100%
- Our classes’ P.E sessions are held every Tuesday and Thursday. Kits will be sent home every Friday to be washed and must we be brought back in on Monday; ready for the week ahead.
- In Liv. Str. we are proud to say that we are immersive readers. It has been a pleasure to see so many of them eager to show off their overnight reading. Please continue to read with your children at home each night and write a note in their Reading Diaries. As a matter of school Policy Reading Diaries must be in school every day.
- Water Bottles must also be school at all times. You can purchase a new water bottle from the school office. In class, students are encouraged to drink regularly and stay hydrated. Not having a water bottle makes this quite challenging.
- We are happy to help children to extend their learning outside of school. This is done with Homework activities in GPS; Reading; and Arithmetic which are sent home each Friday. Please return this to school by the following Thursday.
- Let us all celebrate the successes of the children in our class. When you have your achievements at home and in your various extra-curricular activities, do not hesitate to share these with me either by speaking to me at the end of the day or by email to our classes’ email address.
- Similarly, should you have any concerns or issues do not please feel free to share these with me in similar fashion.
Your children have settled back into the school routine beautifully; you should be very proud of them; I most certainly am!