Year 1&2-Marble Arch
Welcome to Marble Arch's Class Page
Please use this email address for any questions or concerns you have.
You will receive a response either by telephone or email.
Class Teacher - Mrs. Bearman
I am Mrs. Bearman and I am so excited to be Marble Arch's class teacher this year. I have worked in our Connected Learning MAT for 7 years now and I really enjoy teaching at Templars Academy.
Three facts about me!
- I have a young daughter who is one named Betsy.
- I have two cats; one white cat called Luna and a ginger cat called Nala.
- I am ambidextrous which means I am able to write with both hands!
LSA - Miss. Smith
Miss. Smith is our class LSA. She is very keen and eager to support with all of the learning that goes on in class!
A few facts about Miss Smith!
-I have two cats; both are black tabbies called Millie and Gerrard. They are siblings.
-I have a BA (Hons) degree in Criminology.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/CARERS
* Water bottles need to be cleaned every day and bought back into school.
* Marble Arch have P.E on Monday and Friday.
* Children are able to change their reading books as soon as they have finished reading them. In the morning, we write our names in the bubble on the whiteboard so that books can be changed that afternoon. However, we are also dedicating time on a Friday afternoon for children to change their books before the weekend.