The Parent Advisory Forum was set to in order to:
- represent the community to support the running of the academy.
- represent the academy in the community.
- act as a vital link between the parents and the academy and the local community.
- support the academy leadership team in the development of strong community cohesion.
- be aware of the key priorities for the academy action plan and why these priorities are so important for the children.
- be key to inform the academy on community concerns, developments and how to secure strong and effective communication.
Date of last meeting: 3.2.22
Date of next meeting: 26th May 2022
All parents are welcome to attend - should you wish to do so please notify the school office.
If you would like to raise any items at the parent forum please the email address below. You will receive an auto response stating that the query will be taken to the parent forum so you will not get a personal reply. The response will be placed on the school website on the parent forum page.